Friday 20 June, 2008

Matrimonial Merry Making

Below are the real answers send for different profile in a matrimonial website. They are amazing and interesting too. Do take out some time to have a look:

Simply Simple
My living style is very simple. Also I am very simple. I want to marry a simple girl look beautiful, loving and smart but truthful.

Very Cool And Soft
I am a soft spoken guy. My favorite words are love, fun, honesty, respect and kindness. I am searching for a life time partner who can walk with me till my last breath. I googled also but did not find, you can be that one.

Freely Free
I am very free in nature, looking a free person who touch my heart and also mixing freely in nature to my family members.

Who Is He
I am a boy. My hobby is singing and likes to eat mango. I am a banker like my father and mother very much. I love every people for any critical case.

Beliefs Blessing
I am very much belief with my blessing present. Very typical traditionally and peculiar livings I need that kind of girl who can belief well.

Only Christian Left
Only Christian boy believes in Christ. I have born and bought in Christian moral values. Looking for a partner who believes in Christian and no more required.

Modesty International
I am NRI earn lakhs every month in dollars. Not much to say as I am nothing without my money and all I can talk about is my little crore worth properly in dollars again.

The Perfect Guy
I'm person nature and fun loving guy helpful, understand and respectable like to some one who is enjoy to life nice nature respectable. Color is to be fair in mind.

Deadly Dude
I like gangster movies of foreign. I like to visit new place and shoot in there with my expensive made in USA lens. You have to interest in that is a must.

Sermon For You
Marry me as I believe all this - God makes a match and He brings two together. Finding the right partner is possibly the most difficult decision that one makes. God will provide the one he has in stored for us just like he did for Isaac. The marriage for sure goes well if the man & wife live in Jesus cause he is the greatest binding.

Precisely Precise
I am bit emotional and want fair girl with 23 ages, waist only 28, and weight 50 only. Degree in Diploma coking and designing. Should know French fries cooking and pizza. Rest all not important.

Best For You
Want a best girl who will keep best relation of best friend too as marriage is a believes between best relation people. I want the best give the best.

Master Of All
Very simple men like every women and every place and traveling. Need just wife, ready to go to their house staying or paying his father money.

Honestly Deadly
I am looking for cool intelligent girls who understand me. I promise that I will not threat him for any matter.

In A Hurry
I am very much strong in my attitude. I likes to those persons who better humanity. Mission is my great motto and tell you later . . .

According to Mamkol, “So distressed for marriage, they have not read about the original sin.”

3 comments:

Invisible said...

ha ha ..
good blend of humour interwined with wit...
i love it!!

go on scribbling...

Unknown said...

Hello Tashif,
Good one man, you seem to make me either laugh or cry – believer of extremes I guess. Even my family is looking for a match for me on a matrimonial site. I better stop them right away.

It is great to see you taking small things in life and putting them in writings in such creative ways. I hardly have a look at such instances. I guess that is what separates wheat from the chuffs.
Keep on going . . .

Unknown said...

Dear Tashif,
Got your blog URL from a friend. You seem really creative and I read some innovative stuff too here. I am not a regular to blogs but hope that you will make me yearn for more and more of your writing.
Bye